Wednesday 20 August 2014

I think weddings are like buses!

To continue the saying - 'you wait ages for one and two come along at the same time' Yes we have another wedding, Tom proposed to Becky when they were away in Venice last week. It looks as though the weddings may well be within a few weeks of each other but in two very different places - one around here in South Yorkshire

  

and the other in Portugal.



I'm sure that over the next few weeks dates and venues will start to emerge and there will be trips to wedding dress shops to look forward to. I'll keep you posted.

I hope tomorrow to find time to write about the latest cookery book I bought - it was to be a present but I love it so much I think I'm going to have to keep it for now. So see you tomorrow xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Anne - how exciting ! We shall have to compare notes as my eldest daughter is getting married this time next year. The saving has started !!
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just labelled up two files - one for each, to try and keep information together but separate if you understand my meaning. xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading my post. I look forward to reading your comments and will do my best to reply to you all. Anne