Sunday 12 June 2016

Where does time go?

I can't believe (well maybe I can) that's it over 4 weeks since I wrote. In that time we have flown down to Cornwall for Nina's 1st birthday and had our usual Spring Bank week down there.
The birthday few days were lovely



 How I love this Doncaster to Newquay route. This time we flew in down the middle of Cornwall so no seeing the beaches.
We managed a walk on the beach the day we arrived


and Aunty Becbec read some stories


Lying on ones tummy was fine but trying to crawl was a no no


The day of Nina's birthday we went down to Watergate Bay to the Watergate Bay Hotel for coffee that turned into lunch.




and photographs


and then back to finish the party food


welcome guests


open presents



eat cake


blow out candles


and have a photo shoot


What a day!

The following day Charlotte and Angus were at a wedding so it was left to David, Becky and I to take charge. We went down into Padstow to the Basement for a cream tea.



then we had a walk on Harlyn Beach



before going home.

We had to leave the next day but before we left we managed a walk on Treyanon Beach


with a paddle for some.


Then along the cliff path past the natural swimming pool



over the stile


to Constantine Bay


then back to Treyanon to the Youth Hostel for lunch.



then to the airport


and home, flying over the beaches this time.



  Eventually leaving Trevose Head behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I look forward to reading your comments and will do my best to reply to you all. Anne