Thursday 1 September 2016

Where did August go?

Where did last month go? I was looking on the camera to find out and here is where it went for us.

Ground force team at Charlotte's. Having ordered a shed we found Angus had ordered 3 tons of top soil and 60 sq mts of turf to arrive at the same time! - unfortunately we have no 'after' pic on the camera




We had a night at the Minack Theatre to see A Midsummer Nights Dream - what a place!





Sunday lunch at Streetfood_Cafe at the Padstow Kitchen Garden - AMAZING! Unfortunately the weather wasn't, all we could see was the sea mist rather than the Camel Estuary but the food made up for it.






Then a stop off at Steins new gin bar in Padstow




An unexpected visit from Charlotte and Nina the week after involved alot of piano playing



There was a new addition to the family - Izzy, Becky's birthday present from Tom

 
A trip to Buxton proved you can't get anywhere fast with a puppy




She's a great hit with Nina especially when it involves water



Nina had her first hair cut whilst she was with us



David and I had a couple of lovely walks with friends. One ending up along the canal




and one which took us to Roche Abbey, near Maltby




It hasn't all been happy, happy but this isn't the place or time to expand on that. 

I have discovered the joys of having a 'proper' phone which I can take good pictures on and link straight to Instagram. I have found myself using it (phone and Instagram) more and more and as soon as I have time and the knowledge I shall put an Instagram link on my blog page - so watch this space!! We are off on our 'summer' holiday next week and are starting in Cornwall, them moving on to Dorset before finishing up at Merkins Farm just outside Bradford on Avon. I can't wait it's ages since we were in the caravan. Catch you all when I get back xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I look forward to reading your comments and will do my best to reply to you all. Anne