Monday 11 May 2015

Thank goodness I've found you again!


Modern technology is fine when it works and a nightmare when it doesn't, especially when you don't know how to fix it. That was the position I found myself in 3 weeks ago when my laptop decided not to work. Although I had actually backed everything up just the week before what I realised was that I didn't have was any way to access the page for writing my blog - I had no idea of my ID, the web page or anything!.

Image result for clipart stressed out woman

I had visions of starting all over again and nobody being able to find me! 
Help came in the form of a very good friend who took my laptop at the weekend (despite going away late yesterday) and sorted it. Having not been able to speak to him I have no idea what was wrong but it works. My first job was to pull up the blog writing page and write the address down, and put it in the Samsung tablet that I also use so it won't be lost again. Second was to let you all know that I was still here.
Lots has been going on since my last post and I will fill you in on all the details when I have more time to write and have downloaded the pictures. So catch you then - Love Anne .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I look forward to reading your comments and will do my best to reply to you all. Anne