Tuesday 25 March 2014

Off to the Emerald Isle

Off again, can't believe that Ryanair are getting our custom so soon. All packed and ready for another early start, this time we only have to get to East Midlands for a 6-50am flight to Cork and we are parked within walking distance of departures so I think leaving at 4am should be fine. What we will find at White Castle Cottage? well we can only guess with all the storms that have hit there before arriving in Cornwall, but I'm sure the few days we are there will involve using a chain saw, clearing fallen trees and debris and the odd trip down to the village early evening for a well earned drink! So goodbye till we can talk again. A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post. I look forward to reading your comments and will do my best to reply to you all. Anne